How you can use the smartphones of your customers for your sales
Scan the goods yourself with your smartphone: This is the new freedom for customers. No more cumbersome “out of the cart, onto the conveyor belt, and back down again”. Goodbye to queues. This is not just a hot topic because there’s a pandemic going on right now.
What makes this type of checkout especially palatable for you is the ability to bring real-time marketing efforts directly to your clientele with customized, digital customer engagement.
Wondering what ingredients you need for this service? Ask all your questions in the free web-talk and find out with us how much more is possible with this digital solution for your store!
You couldn’t join the live web-talk?
Register now and you’ll get your access to the on-demand video.
Chief Commercial Officer
PhD-Student and Researcher
Research group „Consumer Informatics“ of Prof. Dr. Stevens
Ingredients for a tasty self-checkout:
- What conditions must prevail in my business in order to introduce Scan & Go profitably?
- What added value does Scan & Go bring to both my customers and my company?
- What app solutions are available and when is it best to use my own app and when is it best to use a white label solution?
- Which payment solutions are suitable for Scan & Go applications?
- What role do employees play in the process? What tasks or workloads will they face?
- How do I encourage my customers to use self-scanning services?
“retail salsa – Spice up your Community” is the virtual webtalk that brings retailers, suppliers and independent experts together to talk about components of a successful customer journey. We don’t make a secret of the ideal mix, but share insights and experiences. retail salsa is hosted by iXtenso – Magazine for Retailers and EuroShop – The world’s no.1 retail trade fair.
Scan & Go: Attractive marketing tool and queue stopper
from 2022/03/16 | Language: English