How to increase your sales with predictive analytics
Predictive tool options for retail and e-commerce are booming. Machine learning and artificial intelligence are used to make very accurate predictions, for example, the expected number of customers in stores, the number of products sold and upcoming trends.
The advantage: needs-based inventory and assortment planning.
The results: insights into the customer’s buying behavior, (anonymized, of course) taking into account external factors such as the weather, celebrations or even consumers’ physical health.
On 2021/09/23 at 4 p.m. (CET), we revolutionized your inventory and assortment management. The most important ingredient: artificial intelligence. With experts from the retail and IT industry, we talked about how you can derive future developments from already collected data to communicate demand-oriented forecasts.
Participation was free of charge! The webtalk currently took place in German.
You couldn’t participate live?
Register anyway and get your personal access to the on-demand video.
Managing Partner | Head of Business Development
Managing Partner | Leiter Competence Center Intelligent Replenishment
Senior Data Scientist Informatik Digital Analytics/AI
Intelligent questions for intelligent ingredients:
- So how intelligent is AI, really? What can’t AI do and what are its limits?
- How do I use machine learning specifically for my assortment management?
- How can I achieve automated optimal order quantities through precise demand forecasting?
- What data do I need for the forecast?
- How can artificial intelligence be used to draw conclusions about merchandise distribution and placement? What return on investment can I expect?
- And finally: What does my customer gain?
“retail salsa – Spice up your Community” is the virtual webtalk that brings retailers, suppliers and independent experts together to talk about components of a successful customer journey. We don’t make a secret of the ideal mix, but share insights and experiences. retail salsa is hosted by iXtenso – Magazine for Retailers and EuroShop – The world’s no.1 retail trade fair.
The intelligent seasoning for your inventory optimization
on 2021/09/23 | German